Areas of Expertise
Shareholder / Partnership, Probate, Family Business, Healthcare, Workplace, other civil and commercial claims
is the Managing Director of Harmony Mediation Group (HMG).
She was first trained at the Harvard Program on Negotiation and Conflict Resolution in 2004. Her mediation accreditations and appointments include:
- Accredited by International Mediation Institute (IMI)
- Principal Mediator at the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC –partnership and healthcare expert panels)
- Accredited Mediator in commercial mediation at the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR, Asia Pacific)
- Accredited Mediator in “Mediation and Psychology”, Regent’s College School of Psychotherapy and Counseling Psychology (London)
- Family Mediator, Eagles Mediation and Counseling Centre (EMCC)
- Accredited Conflict Coach, Conflict Coaching International (Australia)
- Volunteer Mediator – State Courts of Singapore (Centre for Dispute Resolution and Magistrate’s Court)
Linda mediates actively at SMC, EMCC and the State Courts of Singapore. She has mediated multi-million dollar commercial disputes as well as employment, family, divorce, probate, healthcare, construction disputes etc.
Linda is also an active trainer in negotiations and conflict resolution for SMC and EMCC, has trained a range of professionals from the business, education, medical, legal and social service sectors. Under the auspices of SMC, she has conducted mediation training for the Ministry of Justice in Sri Lanka in 2008 and the Thai Judiciary in 2016. Linda is on the panel of assessors for accreditation of mediators at SMC.
Linda received the Volunteer of the Year Award in 2011 from the Singapore Subordinate Courts in recognition of her contributions and services. Alongside other mediation experts, Linda has also contributed a chapter “Psychology and the Interest-Based Model of Mediation” to a landmark book titled “Mediation in Singapore - a practical guide” published by Thomson Reuters in 2015.
to view testimonials for Linda.